20 Questions for the man with the plan... Brandon Castillo
What can we say about this man? Brandon Castillo is the true definition of "Jack of all Traits" or "Man with many hats." He has been with Medart for 10+ years and started with us when he was 20 years old. Brandon first started out as an assistant in the IT department. Worked his way up to Customer Service, Marketing and most recently, being promoted to the purchasing department. Here is 20 questions with Brandon Castillo!
1. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Wherever my family is!
2. Would you rather have a photographic memory or gain an extra 40 IQ points?
3. What are you passionate about?
4. What are your three favorite albums?
Incubus – Morning View
Sufjan Stevens – Come on feel the Illinoise
Bon Iver – Bon Iver
5. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Rebuilding the mini bike I grew up on so that one day my kids can enjoy it as I did.
6. If you could play one instrument you aren't able to now, what would it be and why?
Cello, in my opinion it is the most beautiful sounding.
7. What's your favorite sports team?
Arsenal Football Club and St. Louis Cardinals!
8. Which famous person would you like to be best friends with?
Chip Gaines from the TV show Fixer Upper
9. What motivates you to succeed?
10. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Past for sure!
11. What is "home" to you?
Sitting on my front porch with my bride to be, watching our kids play in the yard.
12. If you could have the answer to any question, what would that question be?
🍪🍪🍪 Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? 🍪🍪🍪
13. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Biscuits & Gravy
14. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?🎸I can strum a guitar 🎸
15. How would your friends describe you?Fun loving and loyal
16. Wine, Whiskey, or Beer?
17. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
18. What are your all time favorite movies?
The Shawshank Redemption
19. Describe yourself in 3 words.
20. If you could only take one physical item with you on a deserted island, what it would be?
A boat. 🏝️🛥️