20 Questions with the One and Only Ashton Carpenter
Another month, another interview. And this time we're interviewing one of our amazing Territory Managers.
The man, the myth, the legend... Ashton Carpenter!
1. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
I really like Chattanooga, TN and white water rafting. But any where my family is.
2. Would you rather have a photographic memory or gain an extra 40 IQ points?
Photographic memory. I have a large head and cant afford the hats if it got any bigger.
3. What are you passionate about?
My family, politics, and I like guns!
4. What are your three favorite albums?
Rolling Stones: Exile on Main St.
Green Day: Dookie
Third Eye Blind: Third Eye Blind
5. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Selling my house and moving to the woods!
6. If you could play one instrument you aren't able to now, what would it be and why?
Guitar, it’s portable, versatile, and I would be a hit around a camp fire.
7. What's your favorite sports team?
8. Which famous person would you like to be best friends with?
I really don’t know. I would like to best friends with my best friends and us become famous. Maybe like a Duck Commander thing with less beards.
9. What motivates you to succeed?
My family and comfortable retirement!
10. If you could time travel, would you got to the past or the future?
I would like to take modern technology to the past. If I could take semi-automatic weapons, automobiles, large boats, and gasoline to the Aztecs I would be king of the world.
11. What is "home" to you?
Where my wife and 2 beautiful kids are.
12. If you could have the answer to any question, what would that question be?
That is a hard one. I guess it would be to know where Waldo is.
13. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
I’m a fat guy so that’s like asking a person who their favorite kid is. What I request from my mom on my birthday is southern fried chicken, fresh collard greens, and corn bread.
14. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about? I have no secrets. One I don’t advertise as much is I can wiggle my ears.
15. How would your friends describe you?Strong, sexy, great aroma, funny, best football player on the earth, incredibly smart. They’re kinda strange but great for my confidence.
16. Wine, Whiskey, or Beer?
Not a big drinker, it would depend on the meal.
17. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
18. What are your three all time favorite movies?
Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Shooter and Anchor Man
19. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Witty, determined, hard headed.
20. If you could only take one physical item with you on a deserted island, what it would be?