Social Media Marketing Tips for Engine Dealers
If you’re an Engine Dealer and looking for some new and awesome ways to promote your dealership, digital marketing is the way to go! Whether it’s Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc), E-Blasts or even your website, part of your audience is on the internet and so should you. During this month of September, we at Medart are putting together some tips and tricks to help dealers like yourself improve your digital space. We will start this month off with our favorite... SOCIAL MEDIA!
1. Create a Social Media Plan for each Social Channel.
2. Post Consistently
3. Be Picky About What You Share 4. Use a Social Media Management Tool
5. Post More Images
6. A/B Test
7. Measure & Analyze
8. Don’t Be Afraid to Pay-to-Play
9. Join in on Communities
10. Build a Community
12. Watch Your Competitors
13. Give People a Reason to Follow You
14. Build Strategic Alliances or Partnerships
15. Use Keywords in Your Posts
16. Capitalize on Hashtags
17. Explore New Networks
18. Don’t Be Afraid to Sell
19. Target Your Social Media Posts
20. Use Contests for Audience Growth Spurts
21. Get Your Entire Team Involved
To understand these tips in more depth, click on the link below to read all about it on Sproutsocial.
Website Link: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-tips